Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Collections


I know, I still haven't posted ANYTHING from Christmas.  I'm procrastinating getting pictures off my camera.  I'm not sure why.  I need to.
While checking Design Mom I saw this photo of a collection of vintage erasers.  It gives me warm fuzzies.  I think they would look cool mounted in a shadow box hung on the wall of my some-day studio.  This is getting my thoughts going.  Check A Collection a Day, 2010 for more interesting collections.  The scissors one gives me the creeps for some reason.

4 comments:

T Fowler said...

Interesting. You're right - the scissors are creepy. I'm not sure what I would collect. I love old books - maybe that.

Winnie said...

Yeah, I agree, the scissors are creepy. I like to collect yarn balls. Oh, and dust bunnies.

Susan said...

I have a petrified rectangular eraser I'd be happy to donate to the cause. I have a button collection that wasn't intentional but coming along nicely

Anthony and Rene said...

I love the clothes pins and especially the old birthday cards!!