Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No more room

The reason I haven't posted anything new is because I've used up all the space on my computer and my external hard drive.  I have no where to put my pictures once I get them off the camera, so they're still on the camera.  I either need to empty some files (which I tried, but they all seem to be one's I need to keep), move them to CD's, or buy another external hard drive.  So, pardon my absence.
We're also finishing our basement...ourselves, and I have 4 kids, a husband, a slew of pets, a new church calling, and homework (with the kids).  sigh.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

We just bought an external hard drive that holds more than our computer. the joys of new technology :)

Susan said...

Need help from the computer geek at my house? Don't know how you stay sane

Mizukawa's said...

you have been missed but I totally have been there. what is the new calling?

Queen MAB said...

I didn't know you were finishing your basement...that's exciting! It sounds like you've been loaded with things to keep you busy as of late, so an absence is much understood! If your Pops wasn't able to help you with your computer storage woes, just ask Rust what he recommends. He works for PC Laptops and can always suggest good brands of external hard drives and the like, ie: a discount!...keep up the good work! You're seriously amazing!!

Mizukawa's said...

HAPPY HAPPY BERfDAY