Thursday, July 30, 2009

New background

I know. I haven't posted ANYTHING this summer, but I change my background?! Well, it's cute. This is a fabric I love and bought to make a dress for Ava (that hasn't happened, yet). I've been more than busy with screen printing, vacation, and wedding stuff for s.i.l. I haven't even put my pictures on my computer yet, so nothing to see, yet...except the new background of course. :)

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Love the background! I hear ya on the full summer, I don't have much time to post much and I keep getting more things to post about. *sigh*

Ariana said...

Cute background! I have some fabric in white, yellows and oranges (with I think pears and oranges on it) that's a very similar style. I think there's a crayon roll made out of it on my (poor neglected) craft blog. :)