Friday, May 29, 2009

We made it!

We survived another school year! Ian had a rough start with 1st grade, but ended out great! 3rd grade was rough on us all, but especially Eliza. She/we made it through, though! I very proud of both of them. Here's to a fun summer and a great next year.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations. They can both read well and made good progress. That's what counts. Good job to all three of you.

Gwen said...

man, all these kids done with school! the realization hasn't kicked in yet that it is coming soon. probably next week when it is offically June. we still have until the 17th.

Erin said...

i love that you take pictures of your kids with their teachers. i've gotta remember for next year.

Winnie said...

Yay and hurray! Great job kids for making through the year.

Now be good for your mom for the summer.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Congrats on being done. I've got two more weeks to go. I love summer time. I think it nice to take pictures of your teachers. I take pictures of my students and I send them to my parents. I think they should want the pictures weather they do or not.

Mizukawa's said...

I want to hear the stories at the first of the year. But good job guys we will see you soon.