Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Easter Saturday

Well, I haven't posted since May 1st! I guess I should post something. It's not like nothing has been going on around here, I've just been SO unmotivated to post anything. I'm not exactly sure why. So here goes...
Every Easter Saturday James' mom puts together an egg hunt for all the grand kids (and there are a lot). She hid candy filled eggs all over the yard and orchard. One "golden" egg (it's not really gold) is filled with $20! It's always the hardest to find, of course. Last year I found it, this year it was my niece Annie. The rain let up just long enough for the eggs to be hidden and then found. A few minutes after we found them all the rain really poured down. If your wondering why I didn't post a picture of E, I couldn't catch up with her. What Easter is complete without the story of the Resurrection and new birth? For her object lesson Grandma got 2 baby ducks "for Jessica" (who is her 21 year old engaged baby). The kids all thought they were great.

1 comment:

Mizukawa's said...

do you remember the time my mom got colored chicks. I really think that I would have liked to get some this year. well maybe next time. I would have loved to have found the 20$