What's old is new again. Don't you think it's interesting that vinyl records are making a comeback? On late night talk shows (Dave, Jay, etc) lately they have been holding up the LP's instead of CD's. It's kinda cool/retro to have it on vinyl, now. The 80's are retro already? I guess so. I must admit, though, I'm feeling the desire to start a vinyl collection. Or add to what James already has (I was too young for the records, if you don't count the childrens stories on my fisher price record player. I loved that!). This post is really just to lead up to the fact that I decided to get on the blog playlist band wagon. If you'll notice over there ---------------------> I've added a playlist. It doesn't start automatically (you won't be scared when it starts blasting) so you'll have to click 'play'. I decided I love checking out other people's playlists. I've found some really great, new to me music that way. So, I'm spreading the love. Enjoy.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i have fond memories of eating kraft mac n' cheese and listening to stories on your record player at your house after school.
You like vinyl?? Have I got vinyl! We have our collection, some of Opa's, and Gpa Brodine's. I should look to see what is there. Liking your playlist :)
my memories are Thriller and Into the Gap (Thompson Twins) that was my vinyl collection. I remember having them sitting on top of the built in half dresser in our room.
Post a Comment