Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Matching

So I got the matching bug from my sisters-in-law. They are big into matching outfits for their kids. I found some fabric I couldn't go without and decided to make matching outfits for the kids for Easter Sunday. I think they turned out pretty darn cute. E's skirt was inspired by my nieces skirt her G'ma made her. A's dress is from a vintage pattern my mom had. I love it! And the boys ties were made from this pattern in a chosen fabric from the mix. I'm very happy with the results, and E loves is thrilled to be able to match A every Sunday!

6 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

So so cute. i love the boys ties they did turn out really good. I love the fabric and the dresses are darling. I like that you didn't do the reg easter colors. I did but o well. And did you stamp the concrete in the back or die it or something?

k8theriver said...

very impressed.

Winnie said...

They all look so cute. I made the comment to Jimmy on Easter and let me tell you, he's pretty dang proud of his tie!

T Fowler said...

They looked so cute (and handsome)! You did an awesome job with everyone's outfit. I especially liked James's (is that proper punctuation?) contribution of the tape on the back of the ties.

Kendra said...

Amazing! And you think you're not crafty...

Carrie said...

Kendra- I know I'm crafty, I'm just not creative. I copy everyone else's creativity. :)