

Our Spring Break coincided with my sister's kids Spring Break. They came up from LA to spend the week. My other sister's kids Spring Break only overlapped us for one day. So, on that day my mom took us all to Thanksgiving Point to see the Tulip Festival. The weather was perfect, and the flowers were lovely. The kids were even good! After we got home I realized I didn't take any pictures of my kids by the flowers. Oops. I did get this one of "the girls", and a few at the fish pond. It was good that we went when we did, because it snowed (6+ inches) later that week!
6 comments:
What about the candy factory that day too! Too bad you can not take pictures. Well then you could be stealing their recipes. :{
Looks like fun. Too bad spring break was such a bust this year.
i looked at that first picture and thought it was something from the archives. i could have sworn the middle girl was gwen!
Who are those big girls??? Lauren looks a lot like Kendra did, minus the cute glasses.
what a perfect day. I do wish you would have gotten more pics.
Utah has had a crazy spring. Every time I call my mom it seems to be snowing. What a fun spring break to get together with cousins.
Post a Comment