How old are you Jimmy? I two. No. How old are you? I FLEA!! Yes! Jimmy is now 3! We had a nice dinner with my mom and dad the night of his birthday. We gave him some sidewalk chalk and chalk "stompers" that puff chalk as you step, leaving chalk footprints. He thought it was great. The next day we had all the cousins come over for a party. It's was Super Hero themed. The kids seemed to have the most fun spraying webs (silly string) at Spider Man's villains. Jimmy is now old enough to understand the presents thing. He was so excited to open them. Every present he opened he would say, "I LOVE ______! " Mickey, or Handy Manny, or Cars, etc. with such enthusiasm! Because we went to Build a Bear a few days before his b-day, had presents on his d-day day, and had a party the day after, it was a little hard explaining to him that his birthday was over. Shouldn't every party be my birthday?
I got a little tired of having slide shows on every post, so you can see more pictures of the B-day extravaganza at Hobbsie Kids.
5 comments:
wow. You have done a lot of birthday parties recently. What a great mom you are!
Jimmy is looking so big. HAppy Birthday. His hair is getting long. even if he says flea he has the fingers right. I love when jakes does that with his words.
so cute! I'm glad we were there to help celebrate!
Only 2 more summer birthdays to go, although I don't suppose James in wanting a themed party like the kids. Cool pictures, especially the way you zoom in on things...like the cupcakes.
Ok so Jimmy is the cutest little thing ever! Seriously...not gonna lie, I just want to scoop him up. I wish I was flea again. haha. It reminds me of when I was little and I would always say..."I'm full" after eating a giant meal and James would always be like "Oh, you're four?" and I would get so mad that he couldn't understand that I was saying I was full and they would tease me all day. Or when I would say I was sick he would say "Oh you're six?" haha I hated it...but of course who could live without the brotherly tease and torture? Not me!!!! haha
Post a Comment