Hi. My name is Carrie, and I'm a blogaholic.
I have had to cut back on the blogging world for a while. I found that I was wasting way too much time reading blogs of complete strangers. You know the story, read a friends blog who has a link to a friend you don't know, who has another link to their friends blog, who has a link... you get the idea. One day I spent a good chunk of my time jumping around cyberspace, when I finally realized I have a problem. I still love the blogging thing, and am trying to keep up on it, but in a controlled manner. So, if you think I don't care anymore, your wrong. I'll be checking and commenting on your blog periodically. And don't give up on my blog, I really am going to have more posts. I promise!
3 comments:
I thought you were waiting for the 9 month old post :) Mom said your kids get out of school this week. We have until June 18th! that's just wrong, but it does give me a few extra weeks to try and do all the things I said I would do when seth went to Kindergarten :) I'm a failure!
Hey I have done the same thing and now am going through withdrawls from not blogging. :0
I understand this addiction. My friend Jean told me there is a setting on igoogle where you can list all of the blogs you like and it will notify you when they have up dated their blog. My mail program on my macBook does this. It has saved me a lot of time. Good luck with getting the addiction under control. I do love reading your posts.
Post a Comment