Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dance Festival

We are on the count down to the end of school. The kids have their last day on Friday! Today they had the dance festival. They both looked so cute. It was fun to see them do their dances. This was Ian's first time participating and her did really well. He knew all the moves, and later told me his partner didn't and he had to help her. Eliza's 2nd grade level danced to a High School Musical song. She was REALLY getting into it! It was so cute! She was singing along and really movin'. I'll show some video when I can remember how to get it off my camera. :/

5 comments:

Gwen said...

OH!! the dance festivals, that brings back memories. I am glad they still do that and wish we did! I want to see them dance.

Mizukawa's said...

Who is Ian girl friend? kidding but I always remember hoping to dance with someone I liked. the kids look so cute. I wish I was there. please send a pic of Eliza dancing I can just imagine it.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they still do dance festivals. How fun is that. I always liked the Dance Festival but I hated Field Day. I'm glad to hear they've updated the songs and are playing great songs from a great sound track. I'd be excited to dance to anything from High school Musical.

Kendra said...

I also remember the dance festival. I always had to dance with Andy Adamson because he was the only boy as tall as I was. I think I'm scarred for life :) I wish our kids did it, too! They both look cute and happy :)

Susan said...

So it's just Alpine School District? I am so sorry to have missed it. I love having grandkiddies who have Dance Festivals so I can start going again. Adorable kidlets.