Ava is 8 months old today! I can't believe it. Someone asked me the other day how old she was, and I had to think twice before I answered. Here are some pictures of my attempt at getting an 8 month picture while at the Tulip Festival. She was VERY interested in the flowers and not with me, or Eliza, or Grandma. I think they are cute none the less. She is SO close to sitting up all by herself. She does it on my lap, but is a little more wobbly on the floor. She also holds he own weight on her legs when I hold her up. She is rolling over, and will push herself up while being on her tummy. I know, I know... all of you with babies her age are saying "What? My baby has been doing this for months now." Oh well. She's my last and I'm holding onto the baby stages as long as possible. You can be sure that I will knock her down (gently of course) when she tries to stand alone and walk. :)
9 comments:
cute pictures. too bad i'm too cheap to pay to go there.
my kid is climbing up and down stairs, chewing on electrical cords, eating plants, pulling himself up on the toilet, getting into cupboards, and knocking out teeth. are you sure you don't want her to progress faster? IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!!
Katie, I'm too cheap to go, too. That's why I tagged along with my parents who have a Grandparents pass (kids go free) and they got me in for 1/2 price! I have visions of Fred, which is why I'm knocking her down. :/
Cute outfit. She has a great smile. I think you got some good ones. I'm so glad (for you) she's not looking like she's going to walk at 9 months like some of your others!
Darling! I like the one where she is looking off to the side.
i don't think she's behind at all - your others must have been pretty early. petrea is doing the same things as ava, barely sitting up but rolling lots, kind of doing an army crawl. it's about what all my babies were doing at 8 months. she is so super adorable. i can't wait to meet her this summer!
Katie can go with us any time. She would be half price, but the kids would have to pay......unless she wants to let me adopt them. You got lots of cute pictures despite Ava wanting to eat the tulips.
really cute pictures, you dressed her up so pretty! Its so nice that we have the tehnology to take pictures & save these priceless memories forever.
so Mom is gone and I will return to the blogging world. Ava is soooo cute. I need to come home and see all these cute kids. K8theriver is funny.
I swear it was two weeks ago when I saw you in sacrament and thought, "What the heck? Carrie had her baby three days ago! Why isn't she milking it for all it's worth?" Time flies.
In addition to having a beautiful eight month old, you have a beautiful blog as well. It's obvious you have an artistic talent. As for me? At least I can say something sarcastic or smart alecky.
Post a Comment