James had a Boy Scout camp out last Friday-Saturday. I called my parents to see if we could hang out with them. So, we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It has been cold, so they were slow to bloom. We waited to the end of the festival in hopes that they would be out. A lot of them were, and a lot of them weren't. It was still very pretty, and the kids had a good time running around. Thanks for hanging out with the wild Hobbsie Kids. More pictures here.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
how fun! spring, spring. got your darling blanket!!!! love it, writing a thank you card right now.
very cute pictures! glad you had fun. We'll have to run around there this summer!
That was so fun to watch the kids having a good time. Delightful weather that evening.
I wish I had gone down there to do some tip-toeing :) Hopefully soon when it warms up!
Post a Comment