Thursday, April 24, 2008

M.L. Bean Museum

The first Saturday in April I took the kids to the M.L. Bean Museum at BYU with James' family. They have quite a collection of taxidermy animals. The kids loved it, and it's free (can't beat that). Ava's not too sure about this rhino staring her down. You can see more photos of our excursion here.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Poor Ava. I wouldn't be too sure about that big thing if I were as little as her, either. Looks like fun.

Erin said...

i love the bean museum. so fun. ava's reaction is great.

Susan said...

Cute pics, cute kids! Glad you are taking pictures of your outings.

Michele said...

My kids love the Bean museum or should I say they love to look at the gift shop! You should try the museum of art too!! Holly loves it. And of course it is free! :)