I recently learned my neighbor is a paper designer! I'm fascinated by this. I was looking through the May issue of Creating Keepsakes and came across a scrapbook layout with a cute little boy on it. I thought, "Huh, that looks like Samantha's baby." After reading on, sure enough it was, and it said the paper was from the Samantha Walker line. ?!? I saw her a couple days later and asked her about it. It turns out she has a degree in Illustration and designs paper for Creative Imaginations! Wow! You can visit her blog, too!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's such a cute picture of her. i "won" a bunch of her paper at a scrapbook party.
How cool. She must be pretty humble about her talent.
1. I really like the blog
2. the kids look like they are growing so fast they look older than when I last saw them. It makes me sad to see how big they are getting while i am so far away.
3. I did check out your friends blog. She seems to be very creative.
4. your grandpa send off looks so nice.
5 sorry for the book.
Post a Comment