I found a blog through a blog (you know the story). It's all geared towards kid crafts. Eliza loves crafting, and Ian can get into it, too. They have Spring Break for a whole week in April. Since we're not going anywhere, I'm checking this site out to keep them happy and busy. Here is the craft that will put Eliza on cloud nine. She LOVES rocks. We'll go to G'pa Hobbs creek and find some nice rocks (big enough that they have to be "outside rocks"), and then use this technique to "paint" them. I think it will be fun.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a great reference. we'll be using this come spring break as well!
Perfect! Your little rockhound will love it. Start thinking about Sunriver crafts.......
So I was on the internet searching for cute flowers that you can make out of paper. I bet that this site would have had some for me. now I will just go and see what other craft i can do. I know know it is for kids but it is my perfect level. By the way for a birthday a long time ago I remember someone gave the person a box of painted rocks i really liked it and still remember it.
So pretty, I wish it felt the way it looks in that picture....who am I kidding though, I am not leaving the house now for months!
P.S. I am putting securtiy on my blog & need your email address to "invite" you so you are able to still view it. my email is laura_kelly78@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment