Sunday, April 6, 2008

He is loved.

My sweet Grandpa passed away last night. My 2 sisters and I were his only grandchildren. We were his girls. I went to see him last Sunday and caught this picture of my dad holding Grandpa's hands. That's all I can say about it right now without bursting into tears (too late). He will be greatly missed.

10 comments:

Susan said...

I'm SO glad you got that picture. We held his hand a lot over the last several days, so it is the perfect way to remember him.

Kendra said...

That's such a great picture. I knew you took it and was hoping you would put it on your blog. Mom saved all the talent gene's for last (sorry Gwen- no offense :)

Gwen said...

none taken.

Anonymous said...

Carrie! Oh that picture reminds me of the one you took of Grandpa Hobbs. I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Grandpa, but now he can watch over you and the kids even better now! LOVE YOU!

Michele said...

That is a wonderful picture. You really do have a great talent. Thanks for sharing it. It made me cry too! I am sorry for your loss.

Mizukawa's said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa it is so hard to loose someone we love. I love the Gospel. May God bless you at this time of loss. Thanks for the picture it helped me remember my Grandpa. I love you Julie

Mizukawa's said...

Was that your dad's dad because thier hands look so similar. so I thought that it must be.

Leslie said...

That's a wonderful picture and even more personalized because you caught your Dad's MedicAlert bracelet.

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture. I'm sorry you lost your grandpa.

Anthony and Rene said...

I love the picture, it is so tender and shows so much emotion. I am sorry for your loss. I hope your family finds comfort at this time.
Great photo!