Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a fun Easter weekend. Saturday we had the Hobbs family egg hunt. Laura hid eggs all over the lane, yard and orchard. We all had fun hunting. I especially had fun finding the only egg filled with a $20 bill! Sunday we had my family over for a yummy dinner and more egg hunting. Now if we can survive the candy highs and lows we'll be OK (so far I'm VERY tired of all the whining, which may or may not be cause by all the sugar surging through their blood). Good times.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I hope you got something fun, just for yourself with your $20. Thanks again for having us down :)

Mizukawa's said...

That is one thing that I really missed this year was the hunt for the adults and the money in the eggs and i did miss the kite flying. I love that. Good job on finding that egg. I would have given you some good competition if I was there.

Susan said...

I have always loved the Hobbs' "acreage" as they say in the midwest. Great place for all the cousins to be together. You have such a good eye for picture taking. Thanks for posting.

Gwen said...

Great pictures. Your kids are all looking older in just the few months we have been gone. Ava and Jimmy especially!