we have somehow got jess now we need to work on the whole fam. I don't really get the movie I might be dumb.
How comfortable can that guy in the background be with that tummy spilling over his tight jeans? Bless his heart!
Oh, but VERY cute picture of Jessica. Welcome to the blogging world. (Carrie's mom)
Carrie, you are too cute! I'm glad I'm still not a professional blogger gal, but don't you fret I will get there. I might need private lessons from the one and only Carrie Hobbs :) haha. Loves!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we have somehow got jess now we need to work on the whole fam. I don't really get the movie I might be dumb.
How comfortable can that guy in the background be with that tummy spilling over his tight jeans? Bless his heart!
Oh, but VERY cute picture of Jessica. Welcome to the blogging world. (Carrie's mom)
Carrie, you are too cute! I'm glad I'm still not a professional blogger gal, but don't you fret I will get there. I might need private lessons from the one and only Carrie Hobbs :) haha. Loves!
Post a Comment