Tuesday, November 20, 2007

DIY Weekend

James and I stained the concrete in our backyard this weekend. We had been talking about it for a while, and now it's happened. It took a little longer than we thought, and was a lot of work, but it turned out GREAT! James' mom came over yesterday, and we asked her what she thought of it. She didn't really comment. Good thing she doesn't live here. And good thing I LOVE it! It makes me want to throw a garden party. That's on my 'to do' list for next Spring.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I think it's beautiful!! I wish you would come my way when you need something to do :)

Gwen said...

From what I can see it looks great. mom was saying how nice your backyard turned out, this adds a nice touch!

Susan said...

Its gorgeous! Good for you! Can't believe you got it done before the weather change. Makes a great transition from the back steps to the patio, etc.