Monday, November 19, 2007

Now Playing 3

The Killers new album came out last week. They are my favorite indie rock band. James and I have seen them in concert once, and can't wait to see them again.
On Halloween our elementary school had a costume parade. I happened to be wearing my Killers concert T-shirt. I lady came up to me and said, "Nice shirt". Thanks! "That's my brother's band. He's the lead singer". Trying SO hard not to sound like a crazy stalker fan (which I totally am), I said, "Really?! We LOVE him! Tell him to come back to Utah soon." She assured me they would, with their new CD. I was giddy all day! I still am, a bit. I wish I knew her name and where she lived so I could drive past her house slowly on the off chance that her bro was there visiting. Was that out loud? I'm not a stalker, I swear (but I think I could be).

1 comment:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I've never heard this band. I'll have to give them a listen. I've Started watching Pushing Daisies at your suggestion and I really enjoy it. I like new suggestions for music because My music tastes have been stunted. I don't listen to the radio much and now that I'm not around my brothers and sisters, no one's music tastes rub off on me.