So, I don't really like cheesecake. But, I do like The Cheesecake Factory. I was just reading on Your Heart Out that one is opening up by Fashion Place Mall next month! I've only eaten there once (I know, I know), on a birthday trip to Vegas. I honestly can't remember what I had for dinner, but I do remember the appetizer...fried macaroni and cheese, YUM! If you haven't had the chance to try it, remember it for next time. I might just take myself to lunch sometime next month. Anyone care to join me?
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow!!!!! I thought it would never happen! Maybe they'll open a pizza factory by us. then we'd both be happy! Says Paige.
I was talking to a waiter at the Cheesecake Factory the other night- and did you know that the cheesecakes are made in Calabasas? Sounds like a good place for a field trip, Paige.
Leslie
It is actually right across the street. When we pull out our back gate we look right at the cheesecake factory sign. and some nights you can smell them cooking. YUM!!! smells like a big chocolate brownie cake. we just wish it was a store too. they just expanded to 2 buildings.
Count me in on the CCF outing next month!!! We just had lunch on the balcony of the one @ The Grove in LA, across from the American Girl Store. It was an event. EVERYTHING is good there.
Post a Comment