Friday, October 19, 2007

Another One

Another one has come over to our side. The blogging side, that is. My super cool sister-in-law has started her own blog! I kept telling her she needed to so we could all keep an eye on her very cute kids, now that they live all the way in Nashville. She is the first from James' side of our family to cross the blogging fence. I'm so excited to add her blog to my list of favorites. Take a look!

4 comments:

Susan said...

You are such a good influence! Great pictures of the Nashville folks.

Gwen said...

Her kids are darling.

Anthony and Rene said...

Hi Carrie this is Rene Simpson...I hope you remember me. but I found your blog through Mandy's. Your kids are so cute and I am glad you are a blogger too. I love Blogs. I was wondering if this is Julie.....cause she looks just like her but if I remember right some of the girls look the same. But anyways i was good friends with her in HS and just wanted to know.....her kids are darling.

Carrie said...

Rene! Of course I remember you! I saw your blog from Mandy, too. :) Yes, this is Julie. I remember her mentioning you two were friends. Here kids are SO cute, aren't they?