Monday, August 13, 2007

I don't think so

James woke me up this morning to help him with a car issue before he went to work. I was dragging myself around. He couldn't understand why. He said, "I got the same sleep you did." HA!!! Any man who thinks he got the same sleep as his 9 month pregnant wife is crazy! I know it's hard for them to fully understand what is going on with us, but please...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like me to come over and give him a thump on his head for waking up a sleeping baby (even if she is in her mom's tum!)??
Mom

Kendra said...

I'll give him a thump on the other side of his head! You'd think after the fourth pregnancy he'd get it!!

Anonymous said...

I say you thump him each time you wake up in the night to show him how much sleep you really do get! :) Just remember, you're getting more sleep now than when she's on the outside. Hang in there!

Carrie said...

I like Emily's idea. That would give him a good idea of how it's going.