Friday, August 17, 2007

View from above

My due date is exactly one week from today. I'm not putting too much stock on that day, though. That day would be convenient...I'd be home to see the kids off on their first days of school. I know it won't happen. So, believe it or not, I hope this baby comes late; sometime after the 28th (Ian's first day of Kindergarten). With everything that is going on, I feel too busy to go into labor right now. I'm really not in any hurry, YET. She'll come when she comes. And yes, this is a picture of my feet/belly.
*In the next seven days, 800 Americans will be injured by their jewelry.*

3 comments:

Erin said...

Great picture. I'm in the same predicament, a due date just days before the kids start school. Good luck with the timing!

Leslie said...

The Pepto Pink blanket is almost finished. One more ballgame should do it.

Auntie Leslie

Brittany said...

HI FEET!!!

Hope Ava comes peacefully and on your schedule. LOL! GOOD LUCK!