James' mom gave us a bunch of old clothes from when he was a kid. Some were baby clothes and some were from when he was older. I put these pants in Ian's drawer, not knowing if they would fit or not (and not really worrying about it either). One Sunday, after Ian got himself dressed, he came out wearing this good looking outfit. James and I laughed to ourselves. We didn't want to discourage Ian for his uniqueness, so he wore it to church. He takes after his dad, I think. At least he hasn't gotten hooked on the polyester shirts, yet.
*In Texas, it is illegal to put grafitti on someone else's cow.*
2 comments:
OK, that boy is seriously hip. I know many moms out here that would pay a mint for pants that cool.
I LOVE that you appreciate his personality and style. He's the greatest little boy!
Gma
Post a Comment