It's so nice to see (and feel) the spring weather. It's seems like a whole new world. I have forgotten what comes with the warm weather, however. Bugs. Today I'm referring to ants. I used to get them by my front door, but I guess I poisoned that area enough times that they chose a new rout. For the past couple of years I have been finding them in my half bath on the main floor. There aren't a lot of them. Usually less than 20, and no organized lines looking for food. They are wandering aimlessly, lost it seems. I can't figure out where they are coming from. I read somewhere that if you sprinkle corn starch around where you see ants they will take it back to their homes and it will eventually kill them. It may take some time, but it's safe around pets and kids. I'm going to go for the poison this time, since they are in a bathroom that I can shut to door to. Die ants, die!!
*Armadillos have four babies at a time, and they are always the same sex.*

No comments:
Post a Comment