Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Grapefruit

My sister gave me this Grapefruit lotion for my birthday. It smells so good. Apparently grapefruit is good for more than a tasty source of vitamin C. The scent of grapefruit in your house, like from a scented candle, is supposed to be an appetite suppressant. Wearing the scent, like from lotion or perfume, can cause you to be perceived by men as 6-10 years younger. I just like the smell. It's so fresh and clean. Thanks Kendra!
Useless information: *A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus* (this one seems kind of usefull if you have children who like to try and feed squirrels from their little hands)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the grapefruit candle by White Barn Candle Co. It's divine. Don't know about the appetite suppressant factor yet; I may have to carry it with me every where I go!