I had a hankering for Jamba Juice last Friday. It has been a long time since I have been in one of those. When I walked in I found myself smiling at just the smell of all the yummy concoctions being blended up. That was a big deal for me...smelling something and being happy about it. I can't stand to smell most things these days, and would go around all day with a nose plug if I could. I ordered the Orange Berry Blitz. It was as yummy as I remember. I think I'll go back again soon and order another flavorful bled. Thank you Jamba Juice!
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man, I love Jamba Juice. Reason #9 to move back to Utah: Jamba Juice.
when are you due? funny we are on the exact multiply and replenish schedule. i'm due in aug. i hope we switch genders this time. i need a boy.
Katie your pregnant, too?! How funny! I'm due the end of Aug. I hope we switch this time, too. I'm hoping for a girl. Congrats!
Erin, if I could figure out how to send you one I would.
Post a Comment