Some people have "morning" sickness their entire pregnancy. Others don't have it at all. I don't fall into either category. I have the so called "morning" sickness for the usual 12-14 weeks. I will be at 10 weeks tomorrow, so I am counting down. My friend Tessa is sick, throwing up, her entire pregnancy. I don't know how she has gotten 3 kids here, and would like to have more. I'm not sure, but I get the impression that my friend Erin, isn't sick at all. She is about 1 week behind me in her pregnancy. I read her blog everyday, and she writes about the great, flavorful salad her sister made, and the delicious chocolate she had on a trip to the city. Today she wrote about Roast Chicken with potatoes and garlic. Ugh. I'm sure it's wonderful, but right now I can NOT handle the smell of garlic, let a lone the taste. Don't even get me close to anyone who has eaten any in the last 3 days. And salsa! Just hearing the word sets off the dry heaves!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been spared any morning sickness so far, although there are certain foods that I can't even think about eating. Hope the sickness ends soon! You're almost there.
Erin, you are one of the lucky few. Is it possible to pass some of that my way? Oh, well. I do believe it's getting better, SLOWLY.
Post a Comment