Monday, February 5, 2007

Now Playing 2

I just bought the Lily Allen CD. I really like her sound and voice. I just got it today and haven't even listened to the whole CD yet. I like it because it's not like everything else you hear on the radio. I can't picture my mom or sisters listening to this, though. Sorry guys. Apparently she is a bit of a potty mouth, but she has two versions of her new album, explicit lyrics or clean. I didn't realize this when I bought the CD, but luckily I got the clean version. I recommend getting a listen here or if you want to muck through all the extras on the website, here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm curious. Glad you got the non-potty mouth version! I want to borrow your Weepies. Nora Jones is my gal.

Erin said...

This is what I've been listening to lately! I loved her on Saturday Night Live. We've come far since our Kansas days.