Friday, December 18, 2009

Ian's First Lost Tooth


Yes, you read right.  Ian's FIRST lost tooth.  He's 7.  He was late to get teeth as a baby, so that has lead to loosing teeth later.  Yesterday he said his tooth was SO loose, "Look!" (I couldn't look) as he folded it down.  He said he wished it would just come out because it hurt.  I do not do well with gross, so I called his uncle (who is also a dentist).  He had just gotten home.  Since they only live 5 minutes away, we stopped by for a little visit.  In a matter of seconds it was out.  His uncle offered to pull the other bottom tooth (which is really loose), but Ian wasn't ready for that.  I noticed one of his top teeth has shifted down a little and is getting loose.  Thank goodness.  His front top teeth are so LITTLE and worn down.  They look a little funny.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Yea! Congrats Ian. I can't believe it's his first. I think Taylor was the same way. I hope the tooth fairy isn't too busy to come tonight :)

Gwen said...

good job Ian! hope the other bottom one is out by the time we get there next week! :)

T Fowler said...

It's always fun to start losing teeth; it makes you feel so grown-up.

Mizukawa's said...

I don't think that the top teeth look funny they look fine just well used. I lost my teeth pretty late too.