Every year the 2nd grade classes at our school decorate and donate a tree to the Festival of Trees. Ian helped make frog ornaments for a "Hoppy Holidays" tree. Thursday afternoon Mom/Grandma and I took the kids up to see his tree and all the others (or as many as we could in 2 hours). It's a lot of trees and A LOT of people, but it was fun to see Ian's tree.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good pictures. Love that he happened to be in a green shirt. Thanks for taking me along for the festivities.
That's a great tree Ian!!!
I'm sorry that I did not get to go up with you guys to the Festival of Trees, but it was nice that your mother put the pictures on her blog. Christmat is only 15 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the hoppy Christmas tree is the best!!good job Ian sorry Carrie I forgot to get that to my mom. Things have been CRAZY here but I am making headway.
it's julie I don't know what is up with my blog ID
I'm not sure because I didn't actually see it, but my brother and his new in-laws made a frog tree for his wife and son that passed away in a car accident 3 1/2 years ago. She loved frogs. This might be it?!
Post a Comment