I'm not a big fan of New Years Eve, but I do like the thought of a new start. I've never been big at making resolutions. This probably has to do with the fact that I don't keep them. I decided this year (2010) would be a little different with a year of learning/trying new things. On my list so far:
1~Learn to play the guitar (thanks to my m-i-l for lending me her guitar)
2~Learn to knit (this actually started a few weeks ago)
3~Learn bookbinding (took one class and loved it)
4~I hesitate to add this one, because I'm not convinced I'll be able to do it...
Make something (and finish it) every month, and post about it.
4~I hesitate to add this one, because I'm not convinced I'll be able to do it...
Make something (and finish it) every month, and post about it.
Sorry to all my food friends, but trying new foods is not, and never will be on my list.
What are your wants for 2010?

2 comments:
I'm with you on the food. I also am going to try and knit, again, and photography and EXERCISE. My poor eliptical that I had to have is just collecting dust.
I keep thinking about knitting, too. I need Gram sitting at my side though. I like the choices you and Gwen are making
Post a Comment