Monday, November 30, 2009

Why Bangs?


One of my friends onced asked my why I gave Ava bangs.  Well, there are a few reasons.  She has a big forehead (thanks to the Broding genes).  Her hair line was not filled in, which just accentuated the big forehead.  But the biggest reason is the head konks.  She is ALWAYS hitting her head into something.  The corner of the wall.  The cabinets.  The bar stools.  The stair railing.  The beauty in this picture is actually two different konks on the same day.  The first was on the stair railing.  The second... I'm not sure.  I heard it, but I'm really not sure what she hit.  It might have been the railing again.  We've got to keep the bangs to hide the bruises.  Otherwise we would probably get child protective services called on us.  She's still dang cute, in my oppinion!

4 comments:

Susan said...

She needs to grow a few inches. You never realize the height of things until you have a toddler type. Just teach her to make a wider turn on corners.

Julie said...

OUch I can't believe what kids can handle. Well it's not as bad as Ashes broken teeth. And she is still cute

T Fowler said...

She's very cute, even with the bruises. Being two is so hard!

Winnie said...

I concur with your cuteness statement. She is delicious.

My two year olds were never without a bruise, scrape or a black eye. I probably wouldn't have recognized them without the injuries.