Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playlists

Remember the good ol' days of mix tapes? Yeah, you remember. Now it's all about playlists. Have you ever gone on to someones blog and been scared when their playlist stars up. I do. All the time. Even on blogs I know have a playlist going, it scares the pants off me. I should turn down the speakers on my computer. My sister Gwen has one on her blog, and it's fun when some "old school" songs start up. I was pleasantly surprised by "Groove is in the heart" a while back. That's a classic. One blog I like to stop in is Just Us. Yes, she beautiful. Yes, she is amazingly talented. Yes, her work has been published in CK Magazine. Yes, she even lives here in Utah Valley (although I've never met her). Mostly I like to stop in and just listen to her playlist. It's happy, and mellow, and cool. Got any cool playlists?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

carrie you have a amazing talent with photos. It's so fun to see what you come up with even on you non people pics. I don't even know how to create playlists so I am always scared. I really need to have a crash course in photo downloads from brandon so I can post better, but thanks for all you post I enjoy reading them.
glenda

Gwen said...

that's funny, because I was just about to take my playlist off my blog. I haven't kept it up and for the same reason you put, sometimes it comes on too loud. wow, I made your blog post :)