Today is my Grandmother's 90th Birthday! She is active, with it, and young at heart. She is the youngest 90 I've ever known. I hope to be just like her when I grow up. She is everything a Grandmother and Great-Grandmother should be. I'm so lucky to have her in my life, and so thankful she is in my children's lives. She is the glue of the Rosenberry family. We LOVE you Grammy!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I left this on Kendra's blog but I might as well here too...
I talked to mom on the phone an hour ago and they were on their way to Ruby's funeral. As it turns out, Ruby is being buried where my mom and dad are buried along with my aunt Mil and uncle Frank (Forest Lawn in Cypress). Yesterday they drove down to Long Beach from grams and stopped at Gwen's for about an hour (they = mom, gram, Annie, and Leslie).
That is a great picture. I'm with you - if I'm making it to 90, I want it to look good!
She does look terrific! So glad you have this family picture with her.
Post a Comment