Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stitches

A week ago last Sunday Ian slipped in the bathroom (that's what happens when you go crazy and splash the water out of the tub) and hit his chin on the counter. It wasn't a deep gash, but it was open and needed closing. Luckily he has an uncle who's a dentist, and an aunt who's a nurse (married to each other) and they had every thing needed at their house. I called them up and they were happy to let us come over. Uncle Brandon did a fantastic job stitching it up. I took them out a week later, and I don't think there will even be much of a scar, if any. Thanks Green's, for saving us the trip to the ER (and the $50-$100 copay)!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

That was convienient.
Ian is always having one "adventure" after another isn't he.

As a comment on one of your sidebars, I'm totally bummed about Pushing Daisies too. I guess we're the only two people in America that watch the show. :(

Kendra said...

It looks good. Boys need "battle wounds" anyway. I think every family needs someone in the medical field and someone who can fix cars. Those two things can save you A LOT of money. Aren't you lucky to have both!

Mizukawa's said...

looks good no more stiches for you guys