Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Midnight Sun

In case you are Twilight Saga fan and haven't heard of Midnight Sun, I must tell you. Midnight Sun is Edward's version of Twilight. Stephenie Meyer was in the midst of writing it when it got leaked out on the internet by someone she trusted. She tells what happened here, and if you scroll to the bottom she has a link to let her fans read the part of her book that was leaked. I must say, I was stuck to my computer reading it. I hope/wish she will finish and publish it some day.

2 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

someone told me about this and I have wanted to read it so I guess now it the time. wow you have switched things up. I like it.

Laura said...

I read this a while back, but I liked it as much, if not mroe than Twilight, it was a little more exciting. I hope she publishes it too!