Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello From NZ!

Wellington Harbor. Black water rafting (tubing) through a glow worm cave. Skippers Canyon adventure.
We are having a wonderful time here in New Zealand. We finished up our first week on the north island, and flew down to the south island on Saturday. We have been having some amazing experiences! I have SO many pictures, and I have HEAPS more to take. We have James' laptop with us, and finally have a good internet connection. It doesn't have enough room to put all my pictures on so I'm only showing a few. We are having a relaxing night, played some cards, and now I'm taking a minute to do some blogging.
We are having a lot of fun, meeting wonderful people, catching up with old friends (of James'), and seeing BEAUTIFUL scenery. With all this going on we still miss our kidlets and are looking forward to seeing them soon.
More to come!

9 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm so glad you are having a great time. We've been down to see your kidlets and they are having a great time with mom and dad. Can't wait to see all your pictures when you get home. Maybe Dad could do a slideshow on his new HDTV on Christmas.

Susan said...

What great looking shots. Know you are having a blast. Can't wait to hear about your fun times and see pictures.

Susan said...

This is from Eliza: I'm missing you so much. Grandma let me put a picture of you and me in my room to remember you by. I'm so excited to have you come home. I'm feeling okay now. I've been excited to be here and Ava is having a great time, too. I love you so much, see you Friday!!

Mizukawa's said...

I really am so jealous. That is so fun. I bet you are having such a good time. I Can't wait to see more and more and more.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Wow, How fun to be in New Zealand. Is This trip just for fun or is it your anniversary? I'm glad you are getting a break and traveling. Have Fun.

Anonymous said...

Carrie... You are an answer to prayers! I needed a pic of you and my tec.skills are comming out. It will work great. And it si so good to see smiles on all of your faces! We miss you

Mizukawa's said...

K i know that you are home lets see it.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Yes I am very jealous, but so happy for you! We were suppose to go with the Kelly's some year (Dylan's dada served in NZ too). I hear it is the most beautiful place in the world. Can't wait to see pics!

T Fowler said...

I'm so excited for you and James! What a trip of a lifetime! I'll be waiting to see more pictures.