I know I'm behind on the blogging, and I've got Halloween festivities to post, but this had to be shared. I saw this on my neighbors blog today. I started out just laughing, then laughing so my cheeks hurt, and then I was crying laughing. "They" say laughing is good excercise, right? So, if your not ready to move your boodie body, at least watch it. You'll get some good excercise. Thanks for sharing Winnie!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's disturbing. Especially when you think of them doing this in a room with a cameraman videotaping them. Wow, she's got some energy, I am tired just watching her.
That was hysterical!! i loved when the side girls stuck a pose. I am still laughing. "If you haven't gotten it by now your never gonna get it, O yes you will"
Her voice struck a cord with me...no, not the hyper part....I really think I remember hearing her program sometime in my life. Yikes!
Post a Comment