So, I've been picture tagged by Mandy. Thanks Mandy!
Tagged: Here are the rules, you pick the 4th picture in your fourth folder (on your computer), and then give a brief decsription.
If I REALLY went with my fourth folder, that would put me in my 2006 pictures, and the 4th photo was a VERY bad cell phone photo of Andrew (our Bro-in-law) that James took. I can't do that. So I stuck with this years photos, went to the 4th folder, 4th picture and found this.
This is Ava by a dino leg in the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point.
I'm not sure how many I'm supposed to tag. Mandy tagged 5, so...
Kendra, Gwen, Julie, Erin & Katie. Tag, your IT!

3 comments:
thanks! I actually wanted to do this after I saw it on Mandys blog. So thanks for giving me the incentive!
I like the picture. Thanks for playing.
I really like that picture I will try to play along give me a little and I will find the fouth photo
Post a Comment