Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Back Track 1

I have a few things that went on this summer that I haven't posted about. Now that the kids are in school, Ava's taking a nap, and Jimmy is not so quietly eating crackers I thought I would back track a little.
My good friend Erin just moved back to Utah (4 hrs away :( ) after living in Denver and then New York for several years. We have been friends since we were about 4 years old. She came to visit her parents for a little bit, and I was lucky enough to get a visit. We have the same number of kids and both have a girl, 2 boys, and another girl. Eliza and Roxcy are about a year apart, and the babies are about 1 1/2 weeks apart! We had fun chatting and catching up while the kids all ran around and played. We had a great time, and I hope they did, too. I wish they lived closer!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What fun pictures! It reminds me of when you and Erin used to play together. Remember the big box you made into a play house, then Brian used the picture of you playing in it for a Bank of AF ad?

Mizukawa's said...

I love When I get to visit with old friends that bring back memories of childhood. She looks nice and I 11/2 weeks is pretty crazy

Erin said...

those babies are so cute! we loved getting to see you. my kids still are talking about it.