Monday, September 8, 2008

Christmas in August

As you can tell from the picture, we are now the proud owners of a piano! It sort of fell into our laps. My father-in-law's church house was getting rid of 3 pianos (after 30 years of good use). Because we have been borrowing his wife's nice keyboard so Eliza had something to practice her piano lessons on, he thought of us. We went to check out which one looked and sounded the best. We made our choice, and Jim worked the deal. He called and told us it was ours and lets get it moved. Thank goodness for wonderful brothers-in-law who live close by (Parley, Matt, and Matt Miz. are also wonderful, just live too far away) who were willing to help us get it from point A to point B. When I called Jim to tell him the moving schedule, he told me "Merry Christmas from us!". WHAT? NO! "Yep, that's what we want to do. So when you don't get a present on Christmas, you'll have to go play your piano.". OK!
THANKS JIM & LAURA!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Holy Cow! Nice in-laws/grandparents!

Gwen said...

Awesome, I was just at the piano store the other day looking for Paige! I'm jealous!

Kendra said...

I hope Eliza get's lot of practice in on her new piano. Can't wait for a Christmas concert from her :)

Mizukawa's said...

ya I have to admit I was a little jealous of that one but I am so glad that you have one instead of the keyboard. Merry Christmas!