Friday, August 22, 2008

1234

Have you seen Feist on Sesame Street? Jimmy loves it and dances along. How could you not?

4 comments:

Erin said...

love it! did you see her on colbert report? she's great.

Leslie said...

Last football season when I was Husky-sitting Carmen this song on the Ipod(?) ad was the one thing that would stop and spin her around. I'm sure she'll love this.

We need a video of darling Jimmy dnacing to it.

Susan said...

Makes me dance, too! Well, swaying to the music, anyway. I don't see much Seasame Street anymore.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

That was cool. I love all the famous people on sesame street. I think they do it so us grown ups will watch. I use to watch it last year as we would wait for my students busses. It would always make me laugh or dance! Sesame street is hip.