Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lagoon

We kicked off Ian's Birthday week with a trip to Lagoon. Really that was just good timing. James and I have never been there together, and the kids have never ever been. My mom and dad were nice enough to watch Jimmy and Ava so we could just take the older two. We had a good time. Eliza fought us getting on pretty much every ride, but she found out she liked a lot of them. Her favorite was the Bat. I think Ian really liked the Spider. James and I had a blast, literally, on Wicked. We wouldn't mind going back, just the two of us, so we can hit the "scary rides" over and over.

ps. scroll down to see 2 other new posts. I know, I know, 3 posts in one day?!!!!! Hard to believe.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

It looks like so much fun. My kids are now begging to go!

Gwen said...

looks like fun. Did Ian still have his cast on? I thought he got it off a long time ago.

Mizukawa's said...

Happy Birthday IAN. Looks like you had a blast at Lagoon I love that place. James really is a big kid.