OK, so it was about a week and a half ago, but, Ian turned 6 years old! The day before his real B-day he had a fun "Spy" party with the cousins. I'm not the best party planner, but everyone seemed to have fun. Everyone got their "TOP SECRET" manila envelope with the spy necessities; gun (squirt), compass, spy glass, and fake mustache (to add to their disguise). I sent them on a picture scavenger hunt. I took close up, black and white pictures of things around our backyard and they had to find each thing to get the next clue. The last clue brought them to me, where they got their cupcake with "what was I thinking" black frosting. And it wouldn't be a party without a pinata.
The next day, his actual birthday, we had both sets of grandparents come over for dinner and ice cream pie. Then we presented him with his brand new mountain bike! Thanks grandparents for pitching in! He is LOVING it! Now we are set (as far as bikes are concerned) for Sunriver.
2 comments:
It was a really fun party. The kids all had a great time. Thanks for inviting us and doing so much!
What do you mean not a good planner. What a fun party. I would love a spy party. I love that you gave them all a spy kit.
Post a Comment