Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cool!

You can now get custom M&M's printed with your pictures on them! I think this is SO cool. I would love to do some with Ava's picture on pink M&M's for her first birthday. Alas, I am too cheap to pay $14.99 per 7oz bag (with a 3 bag minimum). DARN!
Then again, maybe I'll splurge. Maybe.
PS. Has anyone tried the Mint Crisp M&M's they put out (for a limited time) to promote Indiana Jones? YUUUUUMMMMMMM! I wish I had bought 5 bags instead of just 1. Now, I can't find them.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Mint sounds delicious! A pic of Ava would be darling, but that lady on the demo is frightening

Gwen said...

I will look around when I run errands tomorrow before we leave.

Kendra said...

I wouldn't want to eat them but I wouldn't be able to help myself. It's a cool idea. Maybe you could start offering that service :)

Mizukawa's said...

YA I'm scared of the lady demo too. You should try to screen print Ava on somekind of treat.

Carrie said...

The problem with printing them myself is my ink isn't edible. And I'm too brain dead to figure out how to do it.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Sad I missed that. But they have now made the Dark chocolate M&Ms a permanent thing so maybe they same will happen with the mint.

Anonymous said...

This is so rad! I want to do it, and then I would never eat them I would just display them in a case until they get so hard you would probably die if you ever dared to pop one into your mouth.