Yesterday was my Birthday. We had a nice relaxing day. First church, then we lounged around and watched Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark (the kids had never seen it), then we went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. James and I went out on Saturday night, which was nice except for the blizzard that blew through! :( Luckily not too much of the snow stuck around. It was all gone by Sunday afternoon, although there were more flurries.
This vintage picture is of me and Kevin Bearie (Sept. 1978), pretending we were going to school like the big kids. Aren't I a cute "cream puff"?

5 comments:
Sooo cute! I wanted to put you on my blog, but I had no pictures of you little. So I am glad you did it! Happy Birthday, again!
I do love that shirt. I would like one like it. what a cute pic
Happy 32! I'm glad you had a good day. Those lunch boxes would be worth a lot of money on ebay :)
You loved that shirt, and so did I! How nice to have brothers in the neighborhood. Fun time.
I'm planning on recreating the cream puff shirt. I'll make one for Ava, and then put some on Etsy.
Post a Comment