This is a craft room done by Martha Stewart (or more likely one of her worker bees). I would love to have a room like this. Oh, wait! I have this...
This is the attic above the "Man Palace" (James' monster garage). It will be storage for a while, but some day I want to make it into studio space for me. James intended it to be where I could move my screen printing equipment, but it seems like it won't work out to be that way (lack of pressure needed for water, a must have). I'm not ready to give up the space that easily. I told him I still want this as MY getaway (he can still have the main floor). I know it won't be for a few years, but I'm dreaming big.
3 comments:
hey That is the exact room. ya I would fight for a little get-away, just a couple years. I know it is hard for me to watch my kids getting older but Ash is getting her 5 and 6 teeth. Man that girl has teeth.
Love the look of the space! I will have to show you my Coastal Living color idea book. It's my dream colors and mood. I might even start painting :)
I just wrote a note on your ETSY post...I also think you ought to start claiming the space NOW. You don't have to have it all finished, just start marking your territory, so to speak!
Post a Comment